I thought I would share one of my FAVOURITE recipes with you! This is a super easy and nutritious dinner that only requires one pot! Perfect for week nights!
2 Chorizo Sausages
1 Brown Onion
2 Celery Sticks
2 Garlic Cloves
400g Can Diced Tomatoes
1L Chicken Stock
600g Chicken Breast
1/2 Cup Risoni Pasta
2 Large Handfuls of Spinach Leaves
1 Tsp of Paprika
1 Tsp of Chilli Flakes/Powder
1. Heat a large saucepan over high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until
browned. Once browned transfer the chorizo into a separate bowl.
2. Add the onion, carrot, celery, zucchini and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or
until onion softens.
3. Return the chorizo to the pan. Add the tomato, stock, spices and season with salt and
4. Add the chicken breast to the saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Transfer the chicken to a plate, then coarsely shred the chicken breast with a fork. Add the risoni to the saucepan.
6. Return the shredded chicken to the soup. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-7 mins or until pasta is tender. Remove from heat. Stir in the spinach and season with salt, pepper and more
spices if required.
7. Ladle soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley!
Please see below nutrition information provided by My Fitness Pal. Please note, calories and macros will vary depending on what ingredients you use.